[HOT] seeking help with book chapter

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 23 09:55:42 BST 2010

We're seeking someone who's interested to help drive some of the documentation
process for HOT. We've been offered a place in a book compiled by NDU, examining
the Haiti response. Coordination is being led by Luke Beckman of InSTEDD, who
produced excellent situation reports on CrisisMappers throughout the immediate
response.

Kate, Dane, and Robert started working on an outline.
http://piratepad.net/hKX4TLVJKV

The chapter can be between 5-15 pages. First draft is due in a couple weeks.

Is anyone interested to step up, helping document and push forward HOT, and get
your name in print?

-Mikel

 == Mikel Maron ==
+254(0)724899738 @mikel s:mikelmaron