[HOT] Pre-disaster imagery of Pakistan Floods now available from SPOT

Shoaib Burq shoaib at nomad-labs.com
Mon Aug 23 10:23:34 BST 2010

Hi Sam and all

I am seeing unexplained offsets in the SPOT WMS
http://skitch.com/sabman/dugbm/java-openstreetmap-editor

I am using the following url in josm
http://www.geodatawork.net/__streaminguid.e30dcaa3-5929-4902-9834-12e6f51e1e7b/wms.ashx?request=GetMap&format=jpeg&layers=1896281c-d4a4-4de7-955c-47044ae2d272&srs=EPSG:4326&

Without the EPSG it doesn't work for me - anyone else tried it?

Shoaib Burq
--
Canberra, Australia
http://nomad-labs.com