[HOT] wiki help needed for Colombia

Mike Dupont jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 2 16:37:17 GMT 2010

OK,
I have linked it into relevant wikipages. I have also reposted some of
the docs ffrom dropbox to scribd for safe keeping. I requested an
account on the spanish site , removed tinyurls,.
Also translated some of the sections. Fixed broken links.

I dont know where I can see the imagery yet, anyone have a wms link?