[HOT] Does H.O.T need a volunteer?

nicolas chavent nicolas.chavent at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 09:01:06 GMT 2010

Sebastien-

Thanks for your note and for offering your time to HOT in 2011, let's talk
early january on how and where this can work out answering both current
needs and your desires-
Excellent day and 2011 to you and all

Hyper best
Nicolas

On Fri, Dec 31, 2010 at 6:36 AM, Sébastien Pierrel <
sebastien.pierrel at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> My name is Sébastien Pierrel. I discovered OSM roughly three years ago and
> it became my main hobby.
>
> Currently I work as a software engineer in Sweden but I am going to take a
> year off (from March'11 on) and I would like to help out the OSM in places
> where it's most needed.
> What project would take a volunteer like me in their team? Are there other
> projects with people "on the ground" than Haiti and MapKibera?
>

> Best wishes for the new year!
> /Seb.
>

> PS: I will have limited access to email until January 6th.

Nicolas Chavent
Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/WikiProject_Haiti
Mobile (Haiti): +509 389 583 05