[HOT] Draft Articles of Incorporation/Bylaws

Robert Soden robert.soden at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 22:53:10 BST 2010

Thanks for doing this Kate, they look solid to my non-expert eyes.  Is the plan to incorporate in D.C. asap or are there still things we need to figure out related to incorporating in Europe and how to structure the org?

No strong feelings about membership, but what's the reasoning for the tiered approach? I'm trying to come up with an example where we'd want someone in as a member but not want them to deploy?