[HOT] Draft Articles of Incorporation/Bylaws

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Thu Jul 15 03:08:19 BST 2010

I updated the Bylaws and the Incorporation Documents to just have one
class of membership.

Does anyone have any additional feedback?

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Humanitarian_OSM_Team/U.S._Bylaws
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Humanitarian_OSM_Team/U.S._Articles_of_Incorporation

If this plan looks okay the first thing we would do would be have
those that have deployed as part of the loose HOT organization
nominate and vote in additional members.  We would then have a board
election and then incorporate.

-Kate