[HOT] Draft Articles of Incorporation/Bylaws

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Thu Jul 15 09:51:50 BST 2010

The reason I put the United States in was because we were going to
have a European organization as well.   I believe we would have issues
with official names if we had the same one even if we were operating
in different countries.  We would registered Humanitarian
OpenStreetMap Team as an name we are operating under though.

-Kate