[HOT] Draft Articles of Incorporation/Bylaws

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 21 03:08:26 BST 2010

Hi

Sorry for delay, been offline and then catching up after SOTM

I'm pretty much +1 on moving ahead, but have a couple questions, comments..

For Board elections, under OSMF, we have a rotating election where 1/3 of the
board is up for election each year, with a 3 year term. This ensures some
continuity between elections. Any thoughts on similar for HOT? How is it handled
in OSM US?

Wording: In the By-laws, under Board of Directors, reference to "Chapter" ...
should this rather be "Organization"?

On relationship with an EU entity, starting to get some advice on this, will
forward separately.

-Mikel

 == Mikel Maron ==
+254(0)724899738 @mikel s:mikelmaron