[HOT] Small Task for HOT (badges)

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 21 03:23:56 BST 2010

Badges! I immediately thought of woven or embroidered badges for HOT :)

http://www.pinpointbadges.com/mach_emb.html

I have friends who've gotten these made before, so could ask their advice if we
like the idea.
Of course, we first need a LOGO for HOT!

Mikel

ps Name tags were at first very desirable for legitimacy in Kibera, but after
they became known, they were dropped because of the extra attention and risk
official looking badges attracted.

== Mikel Maron ==
+254(0)724899738 @mikel s:mikelmaron
http://mapkibera.org/