[HOT] Draft Articles of Incorporation/Bylaws

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Wed Jul 21 05:15:24 BST 2010

I think the rotating election is probably the way to go.  Right now in
OSM US everyone is on a yearly election cycle.  So theoretically the
entire board could change all together.  I'll modify the HOT bylaws to
allow for overlap.

Organization makes more sense.  Can you tell I copied and pasted
liberally from the OSM US bylaws?;)

-Kate