[HOT] Exercise 24

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Wed Jul 28 12:07:21 BST 2010

Hi All,

There is a crisis response exercise happening on the 24th of
September.  It is both taking place on the ground in San Diego as well
as virtually.

Is HOT interested in doing something virtually?  I believe Sahana,
Ushahidi and InSTEDD are going to participate and we could work on
better integrating with them as well as other groups.

The catch with us if it was an exercise is we would need to set-up a
separate OSM instance, not of the whole planet just the area of the
exercise.

More information on the exercise is here:

https://sites.google.com/a/inrelief.org/24/

Thanks,

Kate