[HOT] Exercise 24

nicolas chavent nicolas.chavent at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 14:26:07 BST 2010

All-

I agree Exercise 24 seems excellent: its fits in the "training/ simulation"
package of actions we identified as easy and instrumental next steps for
strengthening HOT.
The articulation between remote and on the ground "mapping" activities allow
for a wide participation. It would be interesting to join up the design of
E24 so that some of the HOT crisis response package can be used (tech, HDM,
forms, training packages) and to contribute to both the design of the
exercise itself. On the ground side, we could be contributing exercices used
in Haiti and be sure that MapAction be involved in this if they are keen on
this since this is one of the group with the strongest expertise in on the
ground crisis simulation exercises.
Like Mikel, I'd like to be involved and likely to participate only remotely-

On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 2:26 PM, Mikel Maron <mikel_maron at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Not sure I'll be available, but very interested to discuss more
>
> == Mikel Maron ==
> +254(0)724899738 @mikel s:mikelmaron
> http://mapkibera.org/
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Haiti