[HOT] Fwd: Invitation to speak at RCUK China workshop, Shanghai, 26-28 September

Harry Wood mail at harrywood.co.uk
Fri Jul 30 12:51:41 BST 2010

So clearly we should put our pro-hottie Schuyler forward for the Shanghai gig!
Obviously let me know if I can help in any way with preparations for that. I can
also be the back-up option, although...

It turns out UCL want to do an OpenStreetMap training event here in London on
29th-30th Sept, so I'll be involved in that otherwise.

Harry