[HOT] Support Translating HOT documents English to French

Guillaume Allegre allegre.guillaume at free.fr
Thu Jun 24 10:08:20 BST 2010

I've joined the HOT list, so I reply here.

Le Wed 23 Jun 2010 à 20:35 -0500, Kate Chapman a ecrit :
> Hey Guillaume,
>
> Yes, we have a blog at http://hot.openstreetmap.org all the posts are
> currently in English.  We were hoping to translate them into French.
>
> I'm not sure the best way to display multiple languages in Wordpress though.

Yes, it's a good question. I have no answer neither.
If someones knows how to manage that, I can translate into French, but whithout
warranty about my response time after a new post.

--
 ° /\    Guillaume Allègre            Membre de l'April
  /~~\/\   Allegre.Guillaume at free.fr  Promouvoir et défendre le logiciel libre