[HOT] Haiti cholera outbreak: (i) availability of extended high res imagery, hurricane Tomas, in josm; (ii) request for continuing tracing where possible-

nicolas chavent nicolas.chavent at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 01:57:52 GMT 2010

Hi there-

Robert and I and a couple of Haitian mappers are in Gonaives to conduct
training and field surveys (water and sanitation, schools, health facilities
objects) as well as roads when feasible.
We tried to use the below imagery resources in josm but did not manage to
get them loading: we guess that this is due to a spotty internet correction
but would be happy to get a confirmation of this

If the extension of imagery (if ok license-wise for new imagery pieces)
allow for more tracing, anything contributed (roads, bridges) and other base
layers would be most welcome

Thanks in advance and best

Nicolas