[HOT] Coverage change for Spot imagery for Pakistan

Harry Wood mail at harrywood.co.uk
Sat Sep 4 01:14:17 BST 2010

I see the coverage boundary relation has been updated:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?relation=1136222    It looks like it has been
dramatically extended. Great news!

This comes just in time for the various Crisis Camps happening today
(Saturday)   Plenty of tracing to do from this.  I shall have to update my
tutorial video though.