[HOT] Shapefile of Areas in Pakistan where we need imagery?

nicolas chavent nicolas.chavent at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 11:20:59 BST 2010

Low bandwidth to do this, here are the latest files to define the Pakistan
Area Of Interest:
* Minimal definition (currently used by Spot): = water extent as defined by
UNOSAT
** url: www.unosat.org/shared/UNOSAT/PAK/UNOSAT_Maximum_Flood_Extent_v2.zip
* Maximal definition: list of affected district established by UNOCHA
** url: http://www.pakresponse.info/gisdata/AffectedDistricts-01092010.zip
Note that it's likely that Spot will extend their provision of pre flood
imagery to the affected districts

hyper best
Nicolas

On Thu, Sep 9, 2010 at 12:05 PM, Schuyler Erle <schuyler at nocat.net> wrote:

> On Sep 7, 2010, at 5:43 PM, Kate Chapman wrote:
>
> > Hey All,
> >
> > Could someone make me a shapefile of the areas were there is flooding
> > and we don't have imagery coverage right now?
>
> I'd like to echo this request. I've just today been approached by a
> marketing rep from RapidEye who seemed quite excited to give us imagery,
> provided we could specify exactly where we needed it.
>
> Does anyone have the capacity to work out what footprint we should request
> from them?
>
> SDE

Nicolas Chavent
Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team