[HOT] Shapefile of Areas in Pakistan where we need imagery?

Harry Wood mail at harrywood.co.uk
Thu Sep 9 16:24:23 BST 2010

See this map I've put together:
http://bit.ly/dzOsD2
...showing imagery we have in blue.

The area in red is my vague idea for an area of imagery we could request. That
would extend the area we have eastwards away from the Indus, to cover some other
settlements in the Sindh province. But it depends what resolution we're talking
about. I think this kind of area would make sense if the new imagery is on a par
with the existing SPOT imagery.

It may be that RapidEye can offer us hi-res imagery more like Yahoo!, in much
smaller  areas, in which case we might want to request some towns which are
already within the SPOT imagery area (since SPOT is lowish resolution)

OSM file for the red area: http://harrywood.co.uk/maps/pakistan/request-area.osm

Harry Wood