[HOT] Shapefile of Areas in Pakistan where we need imagery?

nicolas chavent nicolas.chavent at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 20:40:53 BST 2010

Hey

Thanks Harry and Jean-Guilhem for these elements.
I think that for now, we can base our low res pre floods and post floods (if
any) imagery requests on the OCHA affected districts
It would make sense both for high res pre and post flood imagery requests to
base ourselves on field defined priority areas, I emailed a couple of
contacts I have on the ground to get a sense of what is "hot" down there:
i"ll revert to the list and wiki asap-

hyper best
Nicolas-

Email: nicolas.chavent at gmail.com