[HOT] ICCM Workshop

nicolas chavent nicolas.chavent at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 09:39:29 BST 2010

All-

Thanks Sam for pointing out these questions to which one has to be prepared
Kate I think it might be interesting for classic GISers to add to your line
up the component about getting OSM tags and values (including humanitarian
features) in GIS handy format from an OSM file using Dane toolset
(Postgres/PostGIS & QGIS & plugin & python)

Hyper best-
Nicolas

Nicolas Chavent
Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team