[HOT] recording damage

Schuyler Erle schuyler at nocat.net
Fri Sep 24 04:24:18 BST 2010

My best suggestion would be to start a Humanitarian Features page on the OSM wiki that copies the format of the Map Features page. I'd then collect as much of the existing discussion as you're willing to devote time to doing, and put it all on that page. In point of fact, I think this would be a tremendous service to HOT (unless anyone else feels otherwise and wants to pipe up).

Sean, are you volunteering? :-D

SDE