[HOT] recording damage

Sean Horgan seanhorgan at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 17:43:44 BST 2010

I guess I just volunteered ;-).  Happy to help.

I can consolidate any disparate sources of tags and start putting together a
proposal for new map features.   I'll take a look at those UNSDI-T xls', the
JOSM presets, the current Humanitarian tags on the wiki and anything else
people send my way.  I'll start with a spreadsheet that organizes everything
I can find and post it out to the hot and tagging mailing lists.

Sean