[HOT] Membership Nominations

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Sat Apr 9 13:44:38 BST 2011

Hi All,

As you may or may not be aware HOT is a non-profit membership
organization loosely based on the the Apache Foundation model. What
that means is we nominate people to our membership. The plan is to do
this once a year at the annual meeting (which will take place at
SotM). Though recently Robert Soden had to step down from the board,
due to taking a new job. This necessitates having a board election, so
we thought it would be best to do another round of membership
nominations.

This process is currently taking place, if you are nominated you will
be notified by April 15th. This membership allows you to vote in the
board election as well as run for the Robert's vacated position on the
board.

If you have any questions let me know.

Thanks,

Kate for the HOTtie Board