[HOT] Printable Version of the Map Features Page?

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 18:49:24 BST 2011

Hi Kate,
I don't mind maintaining another Copy of it,
I just created a spreadsheet for it.
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Am70fsptsPF2dHJxMG05Zmg2YS1LeFg2czRZOWZEU3c&hl=en
and it's open access editing. No sign-in is required.

I have set the document to notify me when edits happen, so i can keep track
and confirm edits.

Cheers,
Sam