[HOT] Drone UAV topics

fmoine fmoine at hotmail.fr
Mon Aug 8 11:59:29 BST 2011

Hello, following an assessment done on three types of UAV /Drone
(helicopter RC, plane and the last one the Pixy www.vision du ciel.com,
tested one week ago) for a better monitoring and air cover, over the
most affected areas in Haiti.

I will need more quotation or exchange on this subject. If by any chance
you have some supplier contact or contact.

*Specifications:*
-Flight Range autonomy + / - 45 minutes,
-Robust to landing and takeoff, short distance to takeoff
-telemetry (GPS, altimeter, battery alarm, timer),
- ground control,
-auto pilot.
-Fixed support for video and camera.
- Good workflood for landing
- the best quality and price on the market.

And then some information about how to make a mosaic with camera (I have
tested some solution, but need to improve the workflow).

All the best Moine Frederic GIS officer in Haiti.