[HOT] sensitivity to "country" in the Horn of Africa

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 14 15:51:53 BST 2011

Personally, I think the is_in: tags are entirely unnecessary, duplicate information. It takes a bit of analysis to get there, or an extract ... but what is gained by these is_in tags?

In this case, with the ambiguity, best to leave it off entirely, IMO.

== Mikel Maron ==
+14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron