[HOT] Samoa Simulation

Pierre Béland infosbelas-gps at yahoo.fr
Sat Dec 3 02:45:32 GMT 2011

SAMOA SIMULATION  Saturday 3, 2:30 GMT
ALERTSsp David Leng
Cyclone sim: Samoa is about to lose international communications as the satellites are about to be locked down and cannot work
26 minutes ago
David Leng
ALERTSsp David Leng
Cyclone sim: Savaii Estimates of 30% houses destroyed or badly damaged. Almost total crop loss and tree cover. reports yet unconfirmed
27 minutes ago
David Leng
ALERTSsp David Leng
Cyclone sim 01:45 UTC Cyclone Trina continues to stall over Upolu. First reports of massive damage coming out of Savaii.
27 minutes ago
David Leng
ALERTSsp David Leng
Cyclone Sim: 01:00 UTC Trina is now hitting the coast of Upolu. Max velocity gusts at 255km/h. Trina has slowed over Upolu to 5mph
1 hour ago
David Leng
ALERTSsp David Leng
Cyclone Sim: Ushahidi implementation at samoa.standbytaskforce.com
1 hour ago

Note that tasks 17 to 20 uses Bing Imagery.

task 21 has been added, This task uses Imagery from UNOSAT
indicate source = Nextview, UNOSAT
Samoa Cyclone Simulation - NextView imagery
http://tasks.hotosm.org/job/21  you must agree to license terms to obtain the url of the Imagery
If you have problem with task 21, start working with tasks 17 to 20 and we will clarify the situation tomorrow.

I pass hand to people of Europe. See you tomorrow morning.

Pierre Béland