[HOT] Board Nominees

Schuyler Erle schuyler at nocat.net
Wed Dec 7 14:09:19 GMT 2011

Well, on that note, I've decided that I would like to serve you all on
the Team's board, and have nominated myself as well.

   http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Humanitarian_OSM_Team/Board_Election

I would appreciate a second, which I understand is necessary for the
nomination to be valid. ;-) Should I write a little stump blurb on
there or does someone want to write it for me?

SDE