[HOT] Mapping of Padang!

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Fri Dec 9 00:13:19 GMT 2011

Hi All,

In the interest of experimentation I created a Skype Chat for this
project.  If anyone would like to be added let me know (send me your
Skype name).

The reason for trying this instead of IRC is the conversation is
persistent.  Meaning if I log off and you ask my a question, next time
I login I willsee the question.

Thanks for helping out!

-Kate