[HOT] GPS Downloads for Indonesia

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 13:19:23 GMT 2011

My build files for ph garmin maps are here:
https://github.com/maning/osmphgps

Its simple shell script that download extracts from geofabrik and upload to
a dropbox public link. It generates mapsource installer, mac roadtrip
installer and a direct gmasupp.img transfer.

The mkgmap style file are customized for philippine data and routing.

Hope you can find them useful.