[HOT] Please join! HOT conference call, February 16 12pm EST

Milo van der Linden milo at dogodigi.net
Tue Feb 8 20:01:42 GMT 2011

Great initiative!

One questions, just to make sure: according to
http://www.timeanddate.com/library/abbreviations/timezones/ there are
basically two EST time zones; one of them being UTC -5 hours. I assume this
one is correct, but there is also a EST listed as UTC +10 hours for
Australia. Can you please confirm that the UTC -5 hours is correct?

For now I have added 18:00 Europe/Amsterdam to my agenda and I will do my
absolute best to be present in the meeting!

Good luck organising!

Milo (miblon)