[HOT] Suggestions for Helicopter-based Imagery

Milo van der Linden milo at dogodigi.net
Thu Feb 10 14:37:24 GMT 2011

Sorry, I feel I need to be more specific at this question:

> * What's the minimum number of GCPs we need?
>>
> 4
>
> I mean; 4 controlpoints visible in every image. Use average flight hight
times the number of pixels in an image to determine the ground-area that
each photo can contain. Then take a target area and create a remote sensing
flight plan, I have attached a link to an excellent description of all that
is needed for a professional remote sensing flight plan. Strip the ballast
and use what you can use.

http://www.cfr.msstate.edu/students/forestrypages/fd/fo4313/topic10.pdf