[HOT] ideas on creating a dedicated server for Philippine topomap rectification

nicolas chavent nicolas.chavent at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 10:49:08 GMT 2011

Maning, Milo, Nick and all-

Gret to see this discussion which is echoing one talking point of the HOT
public call which is the needs for HOT to host a set of services (data and
tools), the underlying arcthitecture and servers behind it and the question
of the resources to make this happening. Good to see that we are likely to
learn from this experience in Philippine.

Excellent day
Nicolas

On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 10:13 AM, maning sambale <emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com

Nicolas Chavent