[HOT] Crisis mapping - assistance requested for infrastructure mapping in Christchurch

Robin Paulson robin.paulson at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 23:45:32 GMT 2011

On 28 February 2011 05:26, Richard Weait <richard at weait.com> wrote:
>> the other areas badly hit were mosgiel, lyttleton and sumner (all
>> suburbs in/close to christchurch) - if anyone could add data there,
>> that would be fantastic also
>
> This Mosgiel seems further from CHCH (near Dunedin) Do I have the wrong one?

well spotted richard - you're right, there is only one mosgiel and
it's not near chch. my mistake, please ignore that. i've checked and
sumner, lyttelton and central city are correct though

the map of chch is looking phenomenal now, there's been a huge effort
put in, this is excellent

cheers

--
robin