[HOT] HOT Activation in response to Floods in Brazil

Harry Wood mail at harrywood.co.uk
Fri Jan 14 00:20:48 GMT 2011

User:Britoboy  set up a page in Portuguese with some basic info, and I've
translated it:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/2011_Rio_de_Janeiro_Flooding

We can quickly improve the quality of the map using Bing imagery here in
Petropolis
http://osm.org/go/OVd1zOCI-

There's missing connecting roads still, and lots of bridge tags need adding
where roads cross the rivers. I've done a bit just now. Looks like bing imagery
needs shifting to the North-east a little bit to line up with some GPS tracks
there

Harry Wood