[HOT] Fwd: Re: [Talk-br] Fwd: HOT Activation in response to Floods in Brazil

Jean-Guilhem Cailton jgc at arkemie.com
Fri Jan 14 05:58:40 GMT 2011

-------- Message original --------
Sujet: 	Re: [Talk-br] Fwd: [HOT] HOT Activation in response to Floods in
Brazil
Date : 	Fri, 14 Jan 2011 00:14:14 +0100
De : 	Jean-Guilhem Cailton <jgc at arkemie.com>
Répondre à : 	OSM talk-br <talk-br at openstreetmap.org>
Pour : 	OSM talk-br <talk-br at openstreetmap.org>

There is a good quality Landsat cover available from Telascience. I find
it looks better that Yahoo or Bing in the area of Teresopolis (which is
unfortunately just outside Bing hires).

WMS :
http://hyperquad.telascience.org/cgi-bin/onearth?

Tilecache : (tiles for Potlatch, or what used to be JOSM slippymap plugin)
http://cube.telascience.org/tilecache/tilecache.py?layers=OnEarth_PAN_321_20030801

Jean-Guilhem