[HOT] HOT Activation in response to Floods in Brazil

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 08:31:19 GMT 2011

The hilly areas have very few GPS traces I can calibrate Bing.  Given
this is highly rugged terrain I suspect that a single GPS trace would
be of little help.  I've seen several inconsistencies with the edited
that.

Should I go ahead, editing using my offset bookmark?

On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 9:20 AM, maning sambale
<emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 8:20 AM, Harry Wood <mail at harrywood.co.uk> wrote:
>> Petropolis
> I adjusted bing in Petropolis and here is the offset bookmark in JOSM.
> WGS84 Geographic        Bing Sat        Petropolis      2.6703795206373115E-4   1.0172874364400286E-4
>
> Can anyone confirm that this OK?
> --
> cheers,
> maning