[HOT] recording damage

Chris Blow cgblow at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 06:54:40 GMT 2011

Hello,

Is there any place to get the latest Humanitarian Data Model? Is it in revision control somewhere?

I have found the wiki but it seems outdated.
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Humanitarian_OSM_Tags/Humanitarian_Data_Model

I hope to build a little data dashboard that just queries http://taginfo.openstreetmap.de/ for HOT tag data.

I figure there must be some interesting patterns to observe in the tagging behaviors, which would be useful for informing further iterations of the model.

So I need a tag list for my script.

Should I scrape the wiki page? Parse JOSM presets?

Thanks,