[HOT] Sistema de proyección oficial colombia en #josm #java #sig

Milo van der Linden milo at dogodigi.net
Sat Jan 29 23:37:43 GMT 2011

I do not intend to be rude, but have you considered other options?

You might consider using qGIS[1], qGIS has native support for almost all
projections available. I checked the list, there is support for all the
projections you ask for. Beside that, there are portugues, spanish and
italian qGIS developers.

qGIS uses well known libraries proj4 and GEOS, OGR and GDAL, that are
developed by a global community of GIS professionals and give full support
for all type of reference ellipsoids and the most bizarre transformations
(including affine)

My best bet would be:

- Maintain your GIS data in qGIS
- Enhance ogr2osm to have it automatically transform (python ogr bindings do
this for you) and create the tags you want.

[1] http://www.qgis.org

Maybe this can be of help.

Saludos,

Milo van der Linden