[HOT] South Sudan, the world's newest Country

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 9 07:55:19 BST 2011

Looks like the best source for this data in Unosat.
-Mikel

Our southern Sudan data is still up here:

http://www.unitar.org/unosat/sudan

You should fine most of what you need there, especially from the IMWG and
UNSudanIG sections. Note however the north/south border is in dispute in several
areas. To the final question, at present there is a North and South Kordofoan
and Sudan is retaining both, though the southern border of South Kordofan is
partially disputed. Your colleague can contact me directly for further questions
as needed.

Boundaries: http://www.cern.ch/unosat-sdn/data/vector/shp/undp_ss_county.zip