[HOT] Short introduction

Martin Holmgren d95marty at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 07:27:18 BST 2011

Hi!

I'm new to the list, just registered today, after getting inspired by Schuyler Erle's talk at State of the Map EU on Friday. I got very interested in the capacity building activities on-site (I'll read up some more on it in the blog), but in the short run I should be able to help out with some crisis mapping and translation of material into Swedish.

I've been mapping about two years now, and also work professionally as consultant in the fields of governmental road data and public transport in Sweden.

If you want to know more about me, check the wiki: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:D95marty

Take care,
Martin