[HOT] What I'm doing with HOT

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Mon Jun 27 15:58:26 BST 2011

Hey All,

In case you don't connect with me on Facebook/Twitter or wherever else
I wanted to post this here.  In the past we haven't always been good
at communicating what is going on with HOT and we're trying to improve
that in general.  The "we" I'm speaking of is mostly the board, though
I'm speaking for myself in this context.  I have not always been good
at communicating.

Anyway, I did a little write-up of what I'm up to:
http://www.maploser.com/2011/06/27/off-to-join-the-circus/

Basically I'm working on HOT stuff full-time.  At the moment that is
mostly mapping in Indonesia (look for a blog post on HOT's blog
tomorrow on what we are doing here, I'm just waiting for feedback from
someone).  I'm also going to be working on coordinating with other
non-traditional responders as well as big organizations.

If you have any thoughts on projects you think HOT should be doing let
me know,  maybe we can figure out a way to make it happen.

Thanks,

Kate