[HOT] Interested in Assisting Newbies to Help Map Japan?

davespod osmlists at dellams.fastmail.fm
Wed Mar 16 21:22:58 GMT 2011

Kate Chapman wrote

> Is anyone interested in helping them along?  It was suggested making a
> quick Youtube video (similar to what I did for Haiti:
> http://www.youtube.com/wonderchook#p/a/u/2/D6pBBK1SHh0).  I just don't
> have any bandwidth to take this on at the moment.

Sorry, I posted a reply on talk, but forgot to copy in this list.

I would be happy to create a video, but would need some guidance on what to
cover, as I am not sure what the priorities are or what you would want these
volunteers to do. Specifically my questions would be:

Which editor?
Which imagery
What to map? Roads? Buildings?

Cheers