[HOT] Interested in Assisting Newbies to Help Map Japan?

Harry Wood mail at harrywood.co.uk
Mon Mar 21 00:18:18 GMT 2011

This is great!

Having made a tutorial video like this myself (my old SPOT Pakistan JOSM video),
I know  it's awful lot of work, and frustratingly difficult to achieve polished
results. I actually thought the blurring effects were deliberate though  :-)

I've just tweeted it: http://twitter.com/hotosm/status/49611937855717376  <--
everyone retweet

and I'm going to write a hot blog post with the video (drafting here:
http://typewith.me/4MwK3UTwuN )

Harry Wood