[HOT] Crowdsource Mapping for Preparedness and Emergency Response

Martijn van Exel m at rtijn.org
Thu May 19 14:50:56 BST 2011

Hi all,

Sorry HOT list if this is already on your radar, but I just came
across this meeting organized by UN-SPIDER:

http://www.un-spider.org/crowdsource-mapping

...'Expert Meeting to be held in Vienna to discuss strategies that
will contribute to supporting civil protection and emergency
management agencies to make use of products generated by such groups
in areas of preparedness and emergency response and provide a better
understanding to these groups on the specific needs of the disaster
management community.'

Anyone invited / going? I'm considering it.
--
Martijn van Exel
http://about.me/mvexel