[HOT] [Talk-ca] Flooding in Richelieu River, Quebec, Canada :Follow-up(Complement of information)

Daniel Begin jfd553 at hotmail.com
Fri May 27 18:52:26 BST 2011

Bonjour tous le monde,

I have generated a 30m and 31m contour lines for Richelieu river and lake
Champlain (using SRTM data). It fits the 30m contour provided by
Jean-Guilhem but doesn't seem to fit pretty well the flooded wetland area
provided by Pierre.

Any idea if this data can be used (usgs licence point of view)?

And if it can be usefull?

Daniel

  _____