[HOT] [Talk-ca] Flooding in Richelieu River, Quebec, Canada :Follow-up(Complement of information)

Pierre Béland infosbelas-gps at yahoo.fr
Sat May 28 11:56:19 BST 2011

Daniel Begin wrote on May-27-11
> I've tried to "put my boots on the ground" without  going there !-).  I found a pretty clear satellite image of the river at its max level (30-31m) - which doesn't really changed since ...
> http://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/NaturalHazards/view.php?id=50577

Fantastic Daniel. With the first image, we easily see In rural areas, the flooded surfaces. The second image complete the information. In Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, south of the Military college, we see better what are the flooded zones. And this corresponds to what my long boots have touched.

Pierre Béland
2011-05-28