[HOT] Malware on hot.openstreetmap.org

Guttorm Flatabø post at guttormflatabo.com
Tue Nov 1 13:35:50 GMT 2011

On Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 8:37 AM, Kate Chapman <kate at maploser.com> wrote:

> Any suggestions?  My though is to back-up the blog posts and move it
> to another wordpress instance.  That way then we could switch the DNS
> to the new server.
>
> -Kate

If nothing has been done since Harry's temporary fix eight days ago, I
suggest you go ahead with the above. Having a compromised WP instance
continue running on a site where you solicit donations, or on any
openstreetmap server for that matter does not seem wise at all. You can
export your posts from the admin interface and rund them through some html
cleaner to make sure you don't bring with you bad code.

--
Guttorm