[HOT] New Task for Erciş

David Schmitt david at black.co.at
Thu Nov 3 19:40:57 GMT 2011

On 11/03/2011 08:10 PM, Kate Chapman wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I made a new task for Erciş in Turkey.  I realized the other task of
> all the imagery wasn't really helping focus and also the number of
> squares was a bit overwhelming.  It still would be good to do
> everything, but I thought people would like some focus.
>
> http://tasks.hotosm.org/job/8

That would be a nice addition to the job definition: add some kind of
hotspot or focus area, so the "randomness" would prefer a specific area.
Perhaps that could also be used to exclude bigger water areas. doing 40
pieces of the Van sea yesterday evening was not really productive.

Best Regards, David