[HOT] Admins for HOT Tasks

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Sat Nov 5 23:36:04 GMT 2011

Maybe I should have been a little more clear.  Basically creating
tasks means writing the step by step process and selecting the area to
be worked on.  Perhaps more tasks aren't needed for Turkey right now.
My thought though was when tasks are confusing for people it would be
good to be able to update the tasks.  One way to streamline that is by
having more administrators.

I agree that having a simple guide would be great, but someone would
need to volunteer to work on it.

Best,

-Kate